Summer Camp 2018
How to Register
Complete the subsequent pages to register online. When space is full, campers will be placed on a waitlist in the order applications were received, with current PJCC Center Members receiving priority, followed by current Community Members. Camper’s membership must be current at the time of registration and remain current through camp sessions they are registered for to receive the member rate.
- A $300 deposit is due upon registration for all multi-week programs. Payment in full is due upon registration for all one-week programs, extended care, after-camp clubs and Choicelunch. $50 per camp week is considered a non-refundable deposit.
- Changes to and/or withdrawals from camp sessions, including extended care, are subject to a $15 administrative fee per change.
- Program changes are dependent upon space availability.
Refunds, Pro-rates and Cancellations
- There are no refunds after June 1, 2018.
- There will be no reduction or refund of fees for camp programs or extended care because of absence, illness, suspension/expulsion or withdrawal due to changes in family circumstances during camp sessions.
- No partial enrollment or proration is available.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- All requests for refunds must be received in writing to the camp office by December 15, 2017.
Financial Assistance Available
The PJCC is proud to provide financial assistance to families with financial need. Adjustments are based on financial need and budgetary considerations and require a separate application. To apply, contact us at 650.378.2704.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, the undersigned give permission for photos and video to be taken for future brochures, or published anonymously on campkeff.org or the PJCC website, or other online sites without compensation.
Additional Camp Policies
- Programs are subject to cancellation based on camper enrollment. Programs may be changed.
- Late Pick Up – If your child is not picked up at the pick-up time you registered for, a late fee will be assessed. Campers that are not picked up after the 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm pick up periods will be placed in Extended Care and charged according to the equivalent of one day in that program. If a child is not picked up at 6:00 pm they will be charged according to the following scale:
- 1-15 Minutes…$15
Campers that are continually picked up late may be withdrawn from the camp program.
- 1-15 Minutes…$15
- In May you will receive a parent packet via email with additional program information and camp policies.
American Camp Association (ACA)
All of our K-12 camp programs are accredited by the ACA. This ensures the highest quality programs and safety for your camper. For more information regarding ACA and the accreditation process please visit the ACA website.
We will never sell your information. We may share your information with our partner agencies. You may opt-out of sharing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. If, however, you choose to request information, use our services, or visit our facilities, certain relevant information will be collected. We will also require visitors to the PJCC facility to provide identification.
As a member of the Center or a participant in our programs, you will need to provide basic contact and financial information. This contact information may be used to keep you informed about happenings at the Center. We respect your information and will use discretion to contact you as appropriate in connection to your membership and participation.
As stated above, you may visit the PJCC website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. We do track anonymous information about the use of our website, such as page views and browser types. We use this information to ensure that the website is providing a quality experience and delivering appropriate information for our community. We do not make any association between this information and a visitor’s identity.
Wherever the PJCC, our employees, volunteers, or contractors hold your personal information, we take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your information, the PJCC has implemented specific business policies and industry best practices specific to both the website and the operation as a whole. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information, but we strive to use the best available procedures and practices to protect your private information.