Summer Camp 2017
How to Register
Complete the subsequent pages to register online. When space is full, campers will be placed on a waitlist in the order applications were received, with current PJCC Center Members receiving priority, followed by current Community Members. Campers may not be enrolled in multiple programs with the same or overlapping program dates. Registration begins Thursday, January 12, 2017 for PJCC Center and Community Members and returning Summer 2016 campers. Registration begins Thursday, January 19, 2017 for the general public.
Current PJCC Center and Community Members and returning Summer 2016 campers receive priority registration for Camp Keff. Camper’s membership must be current at the time of registration and remain current through camp sessions they are registered for to receive the member rate. Priority online camp registration starts Thursday, January 12, 2017. Those eligible for priority registration will receive an email with the link to our online registration system before the link becomes public.
Early Bird Registration / Sibling Discount
Campers who register by 6:00 pm on Friday, February 24, 2017 will automatically get the early bird discount of $50 per week ($30 for 3 day per week sessions). All registrations completed after 6:00 pm on Friday, February 24, 2017 will be at the full price. Families with more than one child enrolled in any Camp Keff program will receive a 4% discount on all programs for each enrolled child.
Payment and Deposits
- Payment of $300 per Signature Camp and multi-week Preschool Camp, as well as the full amount for extended care and any additional financial options is due upon enrollment. $50 per camp week is considered a non-refundable deposit. Full payment is due by June 1, 2017.
- Full payment for Adventure Camps, Mix and Match Camps, Teen Camps and Shalom Session, as well as extended care and any additional financial options is due upon enrollment. $50 per camp week is considered a non-refundable deposit.
- Payment holds your space in camp and extended care until June 1, 2017.
- Registration forms received after June 1, 2017 must include full payment for all programs including extended care.
- Payment is due in full on June 1, 2017. Campers with unpaid balances will automatically be placed on a waitlist on June 2, 2017.
- Changes to and/or withdrawals from camp sessions, including extended care, are subject to a $15 administrative fee per change.
- Session changes are dependent upon space availability.
Refunds, Pro-rates and Cancellations
- There are no refunds after June 1, 2017.
- There will be no reduction or refund of fees for camp programs or extended care because of absence, illness, suspension/expulsion or withdrawal due to changes in family circumstances during camp sessions.
- No partial enrollment or proration is available.
- A non-refundable deposit portion of $50/week is included in all camp registrations.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- All requests for refunds must be received in writing to the camp office by June 1, 2017.
Financial Assistance Available
The PJCC is proud to provide financial assistance to families with financial need. Adjustments are based on financial need and budgetary considerations and require a separate application. To apply, contact us at 650.378.2704. Priority will be given to qualifying applications received before March 31, 2017. Financial assistance does not apply to After Camp Clubs. See campkeff.org for details.
Independence Day Holiday
There will be no camp offered on Tuesday, July 4, 2017 due to the Independence Day holiday.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, the undersigned give permission for photos and video to be taken for future brochures, or published anonymously on the PJCC website, or other online sites without compensation.
Additional Camp Policies
- Programs are subject to cancellation based on camper enrollment. Programs may be changed.
- Late Pick Up – If your child is not picked up at the pick-up time you registered for, a late fee will be assessed. Campers that are not picked up after the 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm pick up periods will be placed in Extended Care and charged according to the equivalent of one day in that program. If a child is not picked up at 6:00 pm they will be charged according to the following scale:
Campers that are continually picked up late may be withdrawn from the camp program.
- In May you will receive a parent packet via email with additional information and camp policies.
American Camp Association (ACA)
Grades K – 12 camp programs are accredited by the ACA. This ensures the highest quality programs and safety for your camper. For more information regarding ACA and the accreditation process please visit www.acacamps.org.